Get That Healthy Glow!
Help your skin glow from within, with Glutasome®! Made from pure and natural ingredients, Glutasome promotes healthy skin, helps diminish signs of aging, defends against environmental toxins, and more!
Glutasome® unleashes the incredible power of L – Glutathione (GSH) in a naturally delicious, lemon-raspberry drink. Just mix one sachet of Glutasome® with 8 to 10 ounces of water and shake it until dissolved.
Glutasome® is made with pure and natural ingredients promotes healthy skin, helps diminish signs of aging, defends against environmental toxins, amplifies antioxidant activity and supports healthy immune function.
- Soy Free
- 100% Vegan
- Diabetic Safe & Alcohol Free
- Naturally flavored
- Zero vitamin aftertaste
Out of stock
What is GSH?
L – Glutathione is a naturally occurring tripeptide of three amino acids that are present in every cell in our body. Produced by the liver, the main function of GSH is to defend our cells against stress and environmental toxins otherwise known as “free radicals” that can interfere with our immune function and adversely affect our overall health. Scientific studies have linked GSH deficiency to a host of autoimmune disorders and even autism.
Why should I take a GSH supplement?
As we age, the amount of GSH our bodies produce goes down. Illness, exposure to toxins and stress can also diminish our natural ability to produce GSH as well. When that happens, the free radicals take their toll hastening the aging process and compromising our immunity. Revered by scientists as a “Master Antioxidant” for its ability to recycle other antioxidants, GSH supplementation can help to:
- Promote glowing complexion & skin health
- Diminish signs of aging
- Defend against stress, heavy metals and environmental toxins
- Support the immune system
- Amplify the benefit of other antioxidants
- Reverse GSH deficiencies common to autoimmune & autism patients
What’s in Glutasome® and what does it do?
- L-Glutathione, a naturally-occurring tripeptide comprised of three amino acids: cysteine, glutamate, and glycine to protect cells from free radical damage, support immunity and replicate effectiveness of other nutrients
- Pterostilbene to promote skin health
- Vitamin C and citrus bioflavonoids to help support immunity
- Piperic acid to help prevent degradation of glutathione potency during digestion
- Phospholipids derived from non-GMO sunflower lecithin help to facilitate absorption on the cellular level
- Phosphatidylcholine (PC), a lipid Forbes Magazine calls the new “brain-boosting wonder” to support brain health
- Stevia, a natural sweetener for taste
- Natural flavors derived from real fruit
The Vitasome Advantage
Most vitamins have an absorption rate of 10% on average, which means that the remaining nutritional payload is excreted and flushed away. They often have an unpleasant odor and after-taste as well. To solve these problems, Vitasome developed a groundbreaking liposome delivery technology that provides greater absorption, protects nutritional value and increase bioavailability and biocompatibility without compromising quality or taste.
Vitasome’s Patented Liposome Delivery*
Liposomes are microscopic “pouches” that deliver ingredients to your cells. Vitasome’s patented liposome technology encapsulates micronutrients in cell-like spheres surrounded by biocompatible membranes comprised of essential phospholipids that facilitate controlled release of the ingredients at the molecular level and satisfy the body’s desire for phosphatidylcholine (PC), a lipid that supports brain health†.
Vitasome’s liposome delivery technology is intellectual property of Vitasome Labs, Inc. and protected under USPTO Patent #9,585,417.
† These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
† † We do not use ingredients that were produced using biotechnology.
As a dietary supplement, take one or more servings daily on an empty stomach at least 15-20 minutes before eating. For best results tear the notched end of sachet and pour contents into (8-10 ounces or 300 ml) of room temperature or cool water. Each packet has been nitrogen flushed to prevent oxidation, extend shelf-life and protect product purity.